This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a company that values its employees. Excellent training and opportunities for advancement. Training begins on February 11, 2019. Find more information on what it's like to be a MultiPlan employee on our Careers page at www.multiplan.com
MultiPlan offers a generous benefit package with a very low deductible medical plan, dental, vision, disability, work/life balance through generous paid time off accrual along with holiday pay, and a 401k plan with company match and discretionary profit sharing. Plus many other benefits such as pet insurance and a wellness program.
Full-time positions (40 hours per week) are currently available. Scheduled hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm. Paid classroom training is provided.
JOB SUMMARY: In this call center position, you will be responsible for providing quality customer service as you respond to a variety of inquiries from customers while documenting all cases according to established policies and procedures. Ability to understand multiple processes, networks and systems required.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Resolve and input provider/client requests into tracking system according to established guidelines. Assign cases accordingly.
2. Provide customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers.
3. Meet or exceed established standards on a consistent basis for quality, customer service, productivity and service level per department guidelines.
4. Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented and customer focused attitude within and between departments, customers and vendors.
5. Handle routine customer inquiries and assess call escalation; work with Sr and TL on resolution. Redirect calls as needed.
6. Provide direction to providers, clients and members regarding Network Operations processes as needed.
7. Identify trends or process improvements to gain Call Center efficiencies and Quality Assurance concerns.
8. Assist providers with application fulfillment and status.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
This job works under close supervision to complete job responsibilities. Work is prescribed and completed with very little autonomy with little discretion to vary from established policies and procedures. The incumbent relies on previous experience and judgment to support department management in completing daily activities. This job does not directly supervise other personnel.
* Minimum high school diploma or GED required
* Minimum 1 year customer service experience required
* Call center or telephone experience in similar environment and/or industry desired
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Communication (written, verbal, listening) organization, telephone, and data entry skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate phone queues
* Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues
* Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers
* Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize and manage time in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites, database software, etc.
* Ability to use multiple systems for claims research, contract interpretation, Fee Schedule rates, provider network status and verification, applications/nominations, and data integrity
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.