Are you looking for a change of pace and more work life balance with a job that will give you a great quality of life with you family outside of work? Do you have a compassion for the rural patient population of America? Would you want to work in a beautiful place in the upper Midwest that experiences all 4 seasons of recreation? How about a hospital that wins award after award for patient satisfaction with administration that treats each other like one big happy family?
- Join a growing team of 2 Orthopedic surgeons and 2 surgical APP's in a very collegial work environment
- Be at work when you're at work, and be home when you're at home.
- Enjoy working \"4\" 10's per week with no call responsibilities
- APP's will rotate time in clinic and OR. Plan on 2 days in clinic, 2 days in the OR.
- Enjoy a robust benefits package that includes relocation allowance, aggressive compensation package.
Mountain biking. Hiking. ATVing. Windsurfing. Salmon fishing. Golf. And sea kayaking?
Home of the largest fresh water lake in the world, This is a place where you have four seasons of exceptional outdoor recreation that you can enjoy year round..
A draw area with 20,000 population where it's a different way of life. Avoid the hustle and bustle of big city life and enjoy living in a quiet place where traffic doesn't exist and people are gracious and loyal where people know their neighbors. Mom and Pop restaurant favorites, shopping, an organic farming available for fitness enthusiasts. If you want something other than what Amazon Prime can deliver tomorrow, you're only 90 minutes from metro and fine dining.
Please contact me, Mark for further discussion at 469-###-####. ...@jpsearch.com
Associated topics: ankle, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, trauma