We believe you are passionate about the advantages that being a Fidelity client provides. We know you're a professional presenter who interacts with Plan Sponsors and Participants daily to introduce them to the services that Fidelity provides to assist with Retirement Readiness. The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree required
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Series 65 or 66 licenses required to obtain within 3 months of starting role
- Excellent product knowledge and the ability to convey that knowledge
- Strong financial industry acumen
The Purpose of Your Role As an Investment Education Consultant (IEC) you will be providing investment education to the participants of our Plan Sponsors. The IEC delivers both general and targeted workshops, along with some custom one-on-one consultations. Your objective is to serve as the Consultant for the day, striving to ensure that participants are prepared to make better decisions regarding their financial retirement readiness and to promote One Fidelity. The Skills You Bring
- Your validated presentation skills and ability to engage an audience
- Relationship Management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Your dream to be a self-starter to be flexible in an environment where there is no direct supervision
- Professional demeanor & confirmed negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skills (effective communication, able to work with teams, presentation skills) required for the role. These are most likely skills you will come with but also skills that can be learned
The Value You Deliver
- You'll be delivering an average of 15 high quality face-to-face Employee Meetings per month to our retirement plan participants including: Enrollment Meetings, General Education Meetings, Advanced Investment Meetings, Regional Workshops and Benefits Fairs
- Coordinating the preparation and delivery of these Employee Meetings with attention to detail and client happiness
- Dedicatedly working with business partners on collecting all relevant details of your client's needs and goals in order to prepare for delivery of an effective meeting
- Handling your clients expectations and effectively negotiating unique requests all while supporting and building One Fidelity relationships with your client
How Your Work Impacts the Organization The Investment Education Consultant provides onsite education and support for our workplace participants. You're tasked with building awareness around retirement readiness and influencing our customers to take action to improve their personal retirement situation. You're providing value to Fidelity in a variety of ways to include, growing cash flow through increasing deferrals, and driving crossover customers that builds Personal & Workplace Investment flows.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: admin, admin secretary, administrative assistant i, administrative support, administrative support specialist, analyst, client, information technology consultant, support, workshop