Interviewing Internist now for Lake Superior shoreline
We are currently scheduling interviews with a busy Internal Medicine practice where you must be BE or BC. Seeking a full-time physician to become an employee in a new clinic. Clinic practice is state-of-the-art new medical clinic attached to Ashland Hospital.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8-5 M-F
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day at base location: 15-20
- Proceduralists welcome (scopes, stress tests, injections, etc.)
- Call of 1:7 with post call days off
- Competitive salary 200k range plus sign on bonus, relocation and benefit package
- Great physician culture with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- EPIC is the EMR
The city of Ashland is located at the \"Top of Wisconsin\" on the Lake Superior shoreline. U.S. Highway #2 and State Highway #13 intersect in the city of Ashland. Ashland is approximately 60 miles east of Duluth, MN.
The population is currently estimated at 8,795. Ashland is a regional service center serving points to Ironwood, Michigan to the east - Superior, Wisconsin to the west - Park Falls, Wisconsin to the south. Major services and retail shopping facilities within the city accommodate most daily requirements. Major regional/national retailers include Shopko, WalMart, Super One Foods, Hallmark, Ace Hardware, Sears, and Payless Shoes. Major employers for the city include Bretting Manufacturing, Larson-Juhl, Memorial Medical Center, Northland College, St Mary's Duluth Clinic, Chequamegon Clinic, and Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College.
Associated topics: biomedical, biopharma, disease, histology, immunology, patient, pharmacology, physiology, trauma, virus