- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $56,535.00 -96,250.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
9916 Sherman Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Start date April
- 13-week assignment
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Enough time for WI license if interview ASAP- WI license preferred
- SNF experience preferred but open to new grad with CCC's
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Near Green Bay, WI. Super pretty area for Spring and Summer!
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.