Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Start date April
- 13-week assignment
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Enough time for WI license if interview ASAP- WI license preferred
- SNF experience preferred but open to new grad with CCC's
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Near Green Bay, WI. Super pretty area for Spring and Summer!
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist