We are assisting a Wisconsin-based facility that is currently seeking a neurology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, 7 days on/7 days off, with call. You will see 8 - 10 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a WI state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC required
- 8 am to 5 pm
- 7 days on/7 days off
- Call required
- 8 - 10 patients per day
- Stroke training preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke