We are currently helping a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a cardiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WI state license. The EMR is Epic.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day
- Procedures: Full-scope cardiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, chf, congestive, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive